Refurbished KLA-Tencor Equipment
Conation is a world leader in supplying refurbished semiconductor manufacturing equipment. Staffed with highly trained engineers in the area of metrology equipment, Conation is also highly focused on KLA-TencorTM equipment and offers refurbishment of KLA-TencorTM manufacturing equipment.
Conation engineers have broad experience in refurbishing semiconductor manufacturing equipment with particular expertise in these tools:
- Bright Field: KLA 2135, 2138, 2139, 2351, 2365
- Dark Field: AIT I, AIT II, AIT XP (XP+), XUV
- SurfScan: KLA 6220, 6420, SP1, SP1 Tbi, SP1 DLS
- 4 Point Probe: KLA RS 55, RS 75, RS 100
- Profilers P Series: HRP 220 HRP 240 HRP 340
- Thin Films Measurement: UV 1280 SE, Aset F5, F5x, Spectra FX 100
The Conation facility is equipped with a cleanroom, enabling our engineers to simulate fab conditions and qualify equipment up to or exceeding the original manufacturer's specifications. As an additional service, Conation is able to offer wafer size conversions for manufacturing equipment.
All equipment acquired from Conation's inventory is professionally refurbished and includes installation at our clients' facilities, anywhere in the world. As an added-value service, Conation provides its customers field service and telephone support.View our Surplus Semiconductor Equipment List >>>